- ENVIRONMENT our range of environmental initiatives, including ourprojects for repurposing and recycling treated medical waste, minimises waste going to landfill and our carbon footprint.
- VALUE we provide competitive prices with customer-specific requirements, with further cost reduction and financing mechanisms in place where possible.
- COMPLIANCE we offer products fully compliant with local and international regulations.
- SUPPORT our sales, professional drafting and engineering team works closely with all departments throughout the business – providing comprehensive levels of customer service, commercial, technical and administrative support.
- CAPABILITY we are in business since 1947. Over the past 10 years, we have developed equipment for the medical waste management industry.
INNOVATION we provide a variety of innovative feature and services, including efficacy and maintenance monitoring equipment for our devices, tele-maintenance service, state-of-the-art control panel and much more.
AMB ECOSTERYL 75
AMB Ecosteryl Serial 75 is the cutting edge technology in hospital waste disposal nowadays. It has a 20 kW four-shaft shredder designed for the processing of sharps and prickly, syringes, needles and waste drums that hold up to 60L.
AMB ECOSTERYL 75+
75 Plus is the cutting edge technology in hospital waste disposal nowadays. It has a 20 kW four-shaft shredder designed for the processing of sharps and prickly, syringes, needles and waste drums that hold up to 60L. It comes with a built-in motorized wheelie bin lifting and dumping system.
AMB ECOSTERYL 125
AMB Ecosteryl Serial 125 is ideal for regulated medical waste (RMW) service providers and large healthcare facilities. Its continuous process allows it to handle 125 to 175 kg/hr which is up to 2100 L of hospital waste.
AMB ECOSTERYL 250
AMB Ecosteryl Serial 250 is ideal for regulated medical waste (RMW) and hazardous waste disposal service providers. Its continuous process allows it to handle 250 to 300 kg/hr which is up to 4000 L of medical waste.
Continuous process with high productivity. Automatic loading and monitoring.
Competitive investment, low operational costs and quick return on investment.
Improve efficiency and safety with our remote industrial automation equipment.
Improved safety – allows good occupational safety and health practices
NO ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
No chemical emission, fumes, gas or vapor. No water is necessary and no waste water is rejected.
Repurposing of Medical Waste into a new resource.
AMB is a private family group which was established in 1947 to design and produce special machinery for the extraction industries.
Following the decline of the mining companies and the rise of the environmental sector, AMB moved into the development of new equipment and machinery to be used for recycling, recovery and processing of medical waste. By doing this, AMB contributes to maintaining a safe, healthy environment and promoting sustainable development.
AMB Ecosteryl now designs and manufactures equipment that provide a safe and environmentally friendly solution to medium and large hospitals as well as service providers for the treatment of biomedical waste. Ecosteryl products have processed hundreds of millions of kg of biological waste since its first installation in France.
The company has over 10 years of experience in the commercial treatment of medical waste without burning.